Critical Care Nursing & Emergency Nursing
Critical care nursing is that the field of nursing with attention on the utmost care of the critically ill or unstable patients following extensive injury, surgery or life-threatening diseases. Critical care nurses are often found working during a big variety of environments and specialties, like general medical care units, medical medical care units, surgical medical care units, trauma medical care units, coronary care units, cardiothoracic medical care units, burns unit, paediatrics and a few trauma center emergency departments. These specialists generally lookout of critically ill patients who require mechanical ventilation by way of endotracheal intubation and/or titratable vasoactive intravenous medications.
- Accidents and Emergency Nursing
- Care of patients in emergency crisis
- Critical & Emergency Nursing in Clinical Practice
- Acute respiratory failure and Ventillation
- Neonatal intensive care and Nursing care